RS2 Barcelona Football Table Care & Maintenance
Aug 14, 2020 3:49:00 PM
METAL PARTS (STRUCTURE AND LEGS)
This product has been made with resistant materials of the highest quality. With correct care and maintenance you will be able to enjoy it for many years. However, dirt or other contaminants and bad use could damage it.
For the optimal conservation of pieces manufactured in steel and stainless steel, especially if they are exposed to the elements, periodic maintenance is advised.
For maximum resistance to corrosion, stainless steel surfaces must always be kept clean. This maintenance must be tailored to the conditions to which your product is exposed (dust, dirt, humidity in combination with heat, salty or potentially corrosive environments, etc.). This can vary from one to four times a month, in normal settings, or up to once a day in cases of unhygienic or very rough conditions.
Please follow these simple instructions to keep the product in good condition:
- For cleaning both steel and stainless steel, use only a cloth dipped in warm water and mild soap. Never use abrasive soaps or detergents, as they can leave scratches and produce discoloration.
- Rub gently with a damp cloth. Rinse and wring the cloth frequently, to keep it moist. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
- If the surface is glossy, you must wash it along the grain, to avoid scratching the surface. On polished surfaces, you must previously remove dust to avoid scratching the surface.
- If the event of a spill, clean the stain as quickly as possible.
- If you are unable to remove the stains with a damp cloth, apply a metal cleaner (INOX-version stainless steel cleaner) to the surface with a cloth. Read the instructions for the cleaner carefully, and test it first on an inconspicuous spot. Make sure to rinse well and dry with another cloth.
- In the INOX version, to eliminate possible rust stains that may appear due to a porosity defect, humidity, or misuse, it is best to use a product directly to remove rust spots.
HPL PARTS (FIELD)
HPL does not require special care.
- Clean with a cloth dampened in warm water and mild soap.
- Never use abrasive soap or detergent, sandpaper or steel wool since they could scratch the surface or make colours fade.
- Never use furniture polish which contains wax, since these kinds of products tend to leave a sticky layer on the surface which attracts dust and dirt.
IROKO WOOD (HANDLES)
As a natural material, iroko can vary in colour, or even crack due to humidity and sudden changes in temperature. Exposed to the elements, iroko undergoes a natural oxidation process that affects its colour, taking on an attractive silvergrey tone.
Iroko pieces should be treated with a waterproof sealer to protect them from moisture and stains (provided they are cleaned immediately). However, this sealant naturally vanishes over time.
We recommend treating the wood with sealant every three months, or more frequently at dining and hospitality establishments. To restore iroko’s original appearance, sand the entire surface and apply the sealant, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Never use soaps or abrasive detergents, or furniture cleaning products containing wax, as these types of products form a sticky layer on the surface that attracts dirt.
IF THE PRODUCT IS USED OUTDOORS, KEEP IT CLEAN AND IN GOOD CONDITION, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS MORE FREQUENTLY.
WHEN THE PRODUCT IS KEPT OUTDOORS AND IS NOT USED FOR PROLONGED PERIODS, WE RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THE PROTECTIVE COVER.