You have no items to bought.
The 850 Wood is genuine tribute to this noble material, which, above any esthetic value, provides the table with unequaled sound and playing qualities. Contemporary by definition, this table rewrites the codes with its blue indoor top and its retractable net posts. These two ITTF approved innovations are completely new in the world of competition. The 850 Wood, which naturally combines performance with elegance will become a standard for greatest international competitions as well as a perfect match for your interior design.
Availability: In Stock
- Perfect Bounce 25mm: This table offers the best bounce on the market thanks to a 25mm panel and a special SKILTOP coating destined to international professional tournament(s)
- Adjustable Net: Both height and tension can be adjusted to get the net perfectly set up
- The patented "Compact Technology®" system ensures optimum safety, easy movement and minimizes storage space.
- The DSI 16 locking points system using a central release handle, the table is fully locked in playing and storage positions. The highest level of safety on the market!
STABILITY / ROBUSTNESS
- Wooden Frame 70mm thick: The frame is made of solid wood to ensure perfect flatness of the panel
- Adjustable leg pads: 140mm in diameter leg pads giving the table a perfectly levelled playing surface
- Special Indoor Competition Wheels: 4 large ball bearing wheels with 2 brakes. Excellent mobility and leaves no mark on the floor
EQUIPMENT / ERGONOMICS / MANOEUVRABILITY
- Wheelchair Friendly: this table meets Paralympic standards for wheelchair accessibility, making it suitable for all players.
- Retractable Net: The net swivels automatically between the two panels when you close the table, further optimizing storage space and providing better safety when stored.
- 1” high-density chipboard playing surface with SKILTOP® and spin-sensitive finish specifically designed for plastic balls
- Non-reflecting, mat, water-based and environment-friendly paint
- Frame 2 3/4"solid wood legs, allow better channeling of vibrations for unmatched sound
- Angle apron (on playing edge)
- 5” rubber-coated ball bearing casters with locks
Related information and guides to this product. If you cannot find what you are looking for, feel free to contact us and we would be glad to deal with your enquiry.
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|
|Table Top Thickness||25 mm.|
|Frame Height||70 mm.|
|Coating||SKILTOP P-BALL READY|
|Official Approval||ITTF High Competition|
|Corner Protection Pads||No|
|Net||Permanent and retractable|
|Playing Dimension||L 274 x W 152.5 x H 76 cm.|
|Storage Dimension||L 183.5 x D 65 x H 156 cm.|
|Packing Dimension||L 157.1 x W 141.4 x H 20 cm.|
|Packing Weight||149 kg.|
|Warranty||3 Years on table tops, with exceptions (wheels, net, and net posts).|