This Cuetec House Cue Serie one piece cue is simply the best House Cue on the market today. The shaft portion is clear fiberglass bonded to Grade A North American Maple and is warp, dent, ding, and scratch resistant.
Reasons to buy the Cuetec house cues instead of other house cues:
1. Cuetec house cues have a far better pro taper than any other house cue. The taper is 15 ½” just like the 2 piece cues currently being used by Shane Van Boening.
2. This pro taper provides a very comfortable, consistent stroke leading to better play.
3. Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will stay straight much longer.
4. Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated with the Tru-Glide finish, will provide a smoother stroke many times eliminating the need for messy hand chalk.
5. Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, are much easier to maintain. Use a damp towel to clean or wipe with Cuetec Hi-Tech to properly clean and condition the cue. No time consuming sanding or burnishing required. They will stay new looking much longer.
6. Cuetec house cues, by virtue of being fiberglass coated, will take far more abuse, virtually eliminates dents, dings, and scratches that permanently damage or destroy other wood cues.
7. Cuetec house cues offer a beautiful selection of styles including short cues.
8. Cuetec house cues, dollar for dollar, will play better and last longer than any other premium house cue made today.
Tip – 13mm Tiger Everest Tip
Ferrule – Polycarbonate Ferrule
Shaft – Hard Rock Maple Power Bonded with Fiberglass
Taper – 15.5" Pro
|Standard Tip||Tiger Everest Tip|
|Tip Material||Layered Pigskin|
|Joint Collar||Stainless Steel|
|Shaft Taper||15.5" Pro|
|Cue Wrap||Veltex Grip|
|Wood Type||Maple bonded Fiberglass|
|Cue Type||1-piece Cue|
|Cue Weight||Varies (18oz - 21oz)|