DigiCue Training Aid
A truly revolutionary electronic cue training device for improving player performance through stroke consistency and accuracy. Aligned with OB Cues mission to help players get serious about their game, this patent pending training aid will benefit novices and professionals alike.
Simply slide the DigiCue onto the butt end of your cue, push the power button and then play your game of choice. This device is like having your own personal coach giving you immediate feedback on every shot that you shoot by alerting you with vibrations when it detects any inconsistencies in your stroke when you hit a ball with your cue.
Availability: In Stock
Detects (with vibrations)
• Jab strokes
• Body english
• Standing up during stroke
• 3 unique settings: novice, intermediate and advanced modes
• Discreet and lightweight (less than an ounce)
• Can be used when you train/practice and also during competition*
• Comes with two sizes to fit the vast majority of Pool, Snooker, and Carom cues
• Automatically shuts off after 5 minutes of not hitting a ball to maximize battery life
• Battery included
• Made in the USA
- Click HERE for a list of frequently asked questions about the DigiCue.
- Click HERE for a list of videos showing how to use the DigiCue.
- Click HERE for the DigiCue warranty page.
- The DigiCue has a 2-year warranty against any manufacturer defects (not including abuse).
- The DigiCue warranty is to the original owner of the product only.
- Buying a DigiCue on the secondary market will void the warranty.
- If you hit the butt of your cue very hard onto the floor it is possible that you could break the DigiCue. If this happens it will void the warranty.
- If you install the battery backwards it is possible you could damage the DigiCue circuit so this would void the warranty. Please install the battery positive (+) side up.
- If you attempt to operate the DigiCue in temperatures colder than -22F (-30C) or in temperatures warmer than 140F (60C) it could damage the DigiCue and then the warranty would be void.
- DO NOT attempt to remove the DigiCue by pushing up from the very bottom of the rubber housing as this could damage the DigiCue and void the warranty. For a video on how to remove the DigiCue correctly, see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vw32fzd9EU&t
- If you use the DigiCue in any way other than the intended use, the warranty will be void.
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|