You have no items to bought.
Introducing a new process that eliminates impurities, the Elk Master Pro Tip offers improved consistency with great grip and chalk adhesion. Comes in a box of 3 pieces.
Availability: In Stock
The Elk-Pro is a professional version of the ever popular Elk Master tip, it was developed for more serious players who like the characteristics of the Elk Master tip but are looking for greater consistency and require the option of Soft, Medium or Hard tips.
It is manufactured to unprecedented tolerances of shape and hardness by the world's most respected tip makers, Tweeten Fibre co. in the U.S.A.
- Made using only hand selected leather from the prime portion of the hide.
- New enhanced treatment processes eliminate impurities and ensure total saturation of the leather.
- Pressed into shape using a new technique to improve consistency of shape.
- Tip consistency maintained through new accurate hardness testing techniques.
- The fibre of the tips has been maintained so even the hard tips do not feel or sound too solid.
- Incredible grip and chalk adhesion.
- The perfect partner for Triangle-Pro chalk.
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|
|Tip Material||Pressed Leather|