You have no items to bought.
Snooker Table Iron
Availability: In Stock
210-240 V baize iron suitable for either snooker, pool or billiards tables.
Quick tips: Table Care
- Brush the table first ensuring that you sweep dirt down the table in the direction of the nap.
- Once all of the dirt is at the end of the table, use the end of the brush or a cushion brush to sweep the dirt out at the pockets.
- Wrap a duster or piece of baize around the brush and, using the wooden side of the brush, sweep down the table as if you were ironing it flat.
- Once the iron is at a suitable heat (not too hot - it's worth testing on paper first - if it scorches then it's too hot!), iron in straight lines down the table.
- Overlap each line mark that the iron makes until you have ironed the whole table.
- Repeat as necessary but don't over-iron as this dries the wool fibres and makes the cloth more susceptible to wearing.
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|