You have no items to bought.
Marshall has been producing world leading amplifiers since 1962 and their iconic range continues to play an integral role in the global music scene.
This branded Rocket Jukebox is much more than a few stickers and badging and has been in development for 18 months. The finished machine is absolutely stunning and Marshall fan’s will love the classic brushed gold castings and genuine Marshall supplied components including the knobs, logos, fret cloth, piping and the instantly recognisable Tolex material which wraps the Jukebox cabinet, reflecting the finish of the famous amplifier cabs. Sound Leisure’s D4 amplifier has been tuned by Marshall’s own engineers to a specific EQ curve and the red Marshall power switch that is located on the front button bank allows the Jukebox to be put into ‘sleep mode’, illuminating just the Marshall logo on the front of the player mechanism. (note – the power switch and volume controls that are both located on the front button bank can be disconnected for commercial use)
A certificate of authenticity is provided with each machine.
Availability: 3 - 4 Months
- 70 x 7" vinyl record rotating jukebox mechanism. (140 selections - A/B sides)
- D4 amplifier: 2 x independent stereo channel outputs, 60W RMS per channel.
- 2 x mid / 2 x tweeter and 1 x 12" Twin cone bass speaker
- Remote control for home use - record selection / shuffle play / aux input / volume / reject record
- 140 selection rotating title display. (printed using Sound Leisure's Label Magic software - 12 months subscription fee included)
- Aux input (phono)
- Aux output (phono)
- Microphone input
- Bluetooth connection as standard.
- All Jukeboxes can be manufactured to run any voltage (e.g 110V u.s.a)
A great sound is guaranteed from the five way speaker system via Sound Leisure’s D4 amplifier that has been tuned by Marshall’s own engineers to a specific EQ curve. The machine holds 70 x 7” records and can play both A and B sides (140 selections), incorporates a Bluetooth receiver that gives you the ability to stream digital music from any compatible device and also features an additional Auxiliary output and input that enables the machine to be connected to other smart technologies.
Tracks are selected using the Marshall control buttons or via the infra-red remote control. The Marshall red power switch on the button bank allows the Jukebox to be put into ‘sleep mode’, illuminating just the Marshall logo. Each Marshall Jukebox is hand built in the UK by Sound Leisure’s craftsmen and women and individually numbered.
|Ordering Lead Time||3 - 4 Months|
|Table Dimension||W 78 x D 70 x H 141 cm|