You have no items to bought.
Cowabunga ! Join Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo guided by their wise Master Splinter as they battle the infamous Shredder along with other super powerful mutants and the Krang. With a sick sewer lair and tough friends like April O’Neil and Casey Jones, the Turtles are about to face evils more dangerous and pizza more delicious than anything they could have ever imagined.
The LE model is limited to 500 units globally. The LE model includes additional unique features such as an exclusive mirrored backglass, exclusive custom themed cabinet artwork, a custom autographed bottom arch, exclusive custom art blades, upgraded audio system, anti-reflection pinball glass, a shaker motor, and a sequentially numbered plaque.
Availability: Call for lead time
- Based on Nickelodeon’s iconic animated hit television series
- High speed magnetic spinning pizza disc capable of holding and throwing 3 balls during Ninja Multiball Mayhem
- 8 Episode modes, 2 multiballs, 2 hurry ups, 1 mini-mode, 3 training modes, 3 wizard modes witht multiballs
- Original 1987 theme music
- Custom video scenes and events exclusively created
- Custom sculpted TMNT Van & Horizontal ball stop post at back panel holds one ball in ramp behind Van for multi ball start
- Cooperative (Co-op) mode saves progress, features and points across all players (up to 4 players)
- Selectable Turtle for special game features and powers
- Turtle Power right plastic ramp activates Turtle Power Multiball feature and transports balls to upper left flipper for high speed action
- Weapon Hurry-Up feature available after successful Turtle skill shot ; completion levels up your Turtle Power
- Ninja Pizza 3 ball lock area staged under stainless steel dimension X left ramp
- Center plastic ramp highlights Krang Kombo, weapon hurry up
- 1-2-3 Foot Clan combo features Foot Clan spinning target, Hidden Ninja Training Ball lock area activates Training mode events
- Custom sculpted Turtles Van, equipped to lock up to 4 balls inside with a mechanical opening/closing side door, ready to unleash multiball havoc upon players.
- Custom-sculpted TMNT Glider, player-controlled diverter assembly stationed above both ramps, giving players the ability to control and transport the ball to the flipper of their choice.
- Custom-sculpted mechanical Krang toy hovers over the pop bumpers, jumping up and down while taunting players throughout game action.
- Exclusive inside art blades by Zombie Yeti
- Custom high gloss Sour Apple Green powder coated armour and legs
- Anti Reflection Pinball glass and shaker motor installed
- Artwork by Zombie Yeti
- Stereo sound system with 3 channel amplifier
- Separate treble & bass adjustment
- CPU mounted line-out audio connector for external amplification
- Fade adjustment to control front and bottom speaker outputs
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|
|Table Dimension||H 192 x W 69 x D 140 cm|
|Packing Dimension||H 142 x W 79 x 79 cm|