You have no items to bought.
The stunning Teckell Takto Vivace wall clock is a prime example of fine Italian craftsmanship. The Vivace features a 24k-gold-plated mechanism that is protected by a 12mm sheet of transparent crystal. A highly sophisticated design timepiece that will catch everyone's eye.
Availability: Call for lead time
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings.
- 24K gold-plated gears and pinions.
- Crystal glass structure, 1/2”-thick discs.
- Regulation by small weights.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes
- Suspension spring.
- Designed for indoor use
- Graham escapement.
- Elements with a reduced weight: 5.3lbs drive; 14.3lbs bob lens.
- Discs supported by lightweight glass columns.
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
- Chrome-plated or blue-anodized hands.
- Dimensions : L 66 W 23 H 125 cm
- Weight : 41kgs
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|