You have no items to bought.
The Takto Adagio is an exquisite marker of time that proudly and elegantly displays its absolute accuracy and advanced technology. Italian craftsmanship and technological wizardry are combined in a timepiece that has revolutionized the art of clockmaking.
Availability: Call for lead time
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings
- DLC-coated gears and pinions (low friction coefficient).
- Base and top of Marquina Black Marble
- Crystal glass structure, 9/16”-thick sheets.
- Regulation by small weights.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes
- Designed for indoor use
- Dimensions : L 76 x W 33 x H 225 cm
- Weight : 300 kgs
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|