Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships and are the preferred set used worldwide because of its uncompromised quality. Aramith phenolic balls can last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester thus twice more scratch-resistant. They are less easily damaged than others by pocket fixings, table mechanisms or cue sticks. Highest quality standards with 8 criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness and weight.
Availability: In Stock
Aramith balls are manufactured using phenolic resin. This ensures the balls retain their perfect shape, electric colouring, balance and weight far longer than any other ball sets.
- These balls are used in the Australian Eight Ball National Championships.
- This premier genuine top of the range quality Aramith ball set is one of the finest sets available. Premier balls sets go through many quality checks and tests in manufacturing. Only the finest produced Aramith balls are selected for the Premier sets.
- Included in the set are 7 Blue, 7 x Yellow, and the Black 8 ball as well as the White cue ball.
- This set is compatible with all American style pool tables.
- These are the same regulation size balls used on pub, league and tournament tables throughout the US and Most of the World
- You can purchase an extra Aramith Magnetic Cue Ball to make this set work on Coin Operated Pool Tables as well.
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|
|Game Type||American Pool|