You have no items to bought.
This set of British style 2-1/16" regulation snooker balls comes complete with fifteen red balls, unnumbered colored balls two through seven and as an added bonus, a Pro Cup "dotted" cue ball.
Aramith produces some of the highest quality balls on the market today. Aramith Belgian balls also have outstanding endurance through a hardened vitrified surface with an ultra-high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance.
Availability: In Stock
- Simply the best balls available, used in major tournaments. Buy from an official Aramith distributor.
- 2 1/16" Aramith Tournament Champion 22 Snooker Ball Set
- Matched Professional Set - precise calibration of each ball for maximum consistency in the set
- Worldwide Endorsement - the preferred set used worldwide in tournaments and championships because of its uncompromisable quality
- Outstanding Endurance - through hardened vitrified surface with ultra high density for exceptional scratch and impact resistance
- Lowest Yearly Table Cost- extra durable smooth surface that minimises cloth wear and tear, extending cloth life
- Professional Quality Specifications - for all criteria; density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness and weight; Approved for all tournaments by the World Professional Billiards & Snooker Association
- Enhances the performance and enjoyment of players. Suitable for all standard 12ft snooker tables; Balls are brand new and supplied in a cellophane wrapped box
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|