Cue Tip Repair 5 in 1
Made of high quality rubber, this all in one maintenance tool provides all you need to keep your cue tip in great looking and performing condition offering the following functions : shaper, scuffer, burnisher, aerator, radius comparison
Availability: Call for lead time
This great Pool Billiard repair kit will suit both pool and snooker players offering the following :
1. Cue Tip Scuffer – the purpose of the scuffer side is to simply roughen up the surface of the tip so it will hold chalk. Most new tips come with a finish that needs to be scuffed off before you can use the cue. Also, after some time the tip, depending on the hardness of the tip and amount of use, compresses to a smooth surface that also needs to be scuffed. Lightly scrape the surface of the tip using either a rotating or back and forth motion so these surfaces are scraped off so chalk will adhere to the tip.
2. Cue Tip Shaper – The purpose of the shaper side is to contour the tip to the desired dome curvature you are comfortable with. Lightly scrape the tip using a rotating motion, clockwise or counter-clockwise, making sure you work your way around the entire tip. Players commonly use a dime or nickel to measure this curvature.
3. Cue Tip Aerator – The purpose of the aerator feature is to slightly break up the surface of the tip when it is new or it has been compressed after being used for a while. Gently roll the aerator over the tip piercing the tip with small pin holes so it will hold more chalk. You do not twirl, twist, or scrape the tip using the aerator. You will tear the tip to shreds if you do. You can then also shape and/or scuff after that.
4. Burnisher – The purpose of the burnisher it to ensure that the tip stays evenly in alignement with the ferrule and shaft as it gets compressed after being used for a while.
5. Tip Radian Comparison – Dime or Nickel ? With 8 different radius gauge, it will help you to precisely get the shape that you want.
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|