You have no items to bought.
The Teckell Takto Allegro combines sophisticated engineering and maximum precision in a meticulously crafted and elegant clock. Designed by Gianfranco Barban and Alessandro Rigotto, the Allegro is a completely milled wall clock protected by two crystal discs that provides flawless time and finely crafted details.
Availability: Call for lead time
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings. DLC-coated gears and pinions (low friction coefficient).
- Crystal glass structure, 1/2”-thick discs. Regulation by small weights.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes.
- Suspension spring. Graham escapement.
- Elements with a reduced weight: 5.3lbs drive; 14.3lbs bob lens.
- Discs supported by lightweight glass columns.
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
- Chrome-plated or blue-anodized hands.
- Dimensions : H 118 cm x W 23cm x D 66cm
- Weight : 41kgs
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|