You have no items to bought.
The Teckell Takto Presto Wall Pendulum Clock represents the modern definition of time. The Presto features two transparent crystal discs surrounding a 24K gold-plated mechanism.Due to its spring-wound system, the mechanism is compact without sacrificing the precision for which Teckell clocks are known for.
Availability: Call for lead time
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings.
- 24K gold-plated gears and pinions.
- Crystal glass structure, 1/2”-thick discs.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes
- Suspension spring
- Designed for indoor use
- Dimensions : L 66 W 23 cm
- Weight : 30kgs
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Teckell® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
|Ordering Lead Time||Call for lead time|