You have no items to bought.
Aramith balls are internationally approved for tournaments and championships and are the preferred set used worldwide because of its uncompromised quality. Aramith phenolic balls can last up to 5 times longer than other balls made from polymers or polyester thus twice more scratch-resistant. They are less easily damaged than others by pocket fixings, table mechanisms or cue sticks. Highest quality standards with 8 criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness and weight.
Availability: In Stock
Aramith balls are manufactured using phenolic resin. This ensures the balls retain their perfect shape, electric colouring, balance and weight far longer than any other ball sets.
- These balls are used in the Australian Eight Ball National Championships.
- This premier genuine top of the range quality Aramith ball set is one of the finest sets available. Premier balls sets go through many quality checks and tests in manufacturing. Only the finest produced Aramith balls are selected for the Premier sets.
- Included in the set are 7 x Red, 7 x Yellow, the Black 8 ball as well as the White ball.
- This set is compatible with all English style pool tables.
- These are the same regulation size balls used on pub, league and tournament tables throughout the World
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|
|Game Type||English Pool|