You have no items to bought.
Improve your cue ball control, spin effects and rebound control with the Jim Rempe Training Ball by Aramith. Designed by Jim Rempe, this ball has both a beginner and advanced player side so as you improve as a player, the ball will grow with your game
Availability: Out of stock
2-sided 2"1/4 training cue ball + 56-page instructions booklet in English, French and Spanish. For beginners and advanced players. Because only practice will make play better. Concept and design by Jim Rempe
Has a beginner AND advanced player side to assist you in your progress.
The two unique ball patterns will help you:
- see where to hit the cue ball for spin (English)
- develop a better stroke by teaching a more accurate delivery of your cue stick to the cue ball
- optimize the rebound angle on ball and cushion for a better position on the next shot
The kit includes:
- A Belgian Aramith cue ball with 2 different embedded patterns under the surface of the ball to make them wear-resistant
- The Jimmy Rempe special pool training manual. With 13 detailed drawings, each showing multiple variations, this 56-page pocket-size manual will show you clearly how you can use the patterns to fully control the cue ball
|Ordering Lead Time||In Stock|
|Game Type||American Pool|